• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SCOTUS Again Refuses To Do Their Job

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Without comment SCOTUS refused to hear the case of Maryland's un-Constitutional "assault weapons ban" thus permitting it to remain in place. They also refused to a case from Florida regarding open carry. I don't know how they can continue to ignore these state level AWB's when they clearly run contrary to previous SCOTUS rulings. The lower courts have also ruled differently on them which should force them to take the issue up. It makes me wonder if a swing vote has changed his mind on Heller and McDonald. It's time for one or more of those old s.o.b.'s to retire and let Trump stack the deck.

Without comment SCOTUS refused to hear the case of Maryland's un-Constitutional "assault weapons ban" thus permitting it to remain in place. They also refused to a case from Florida regarding open carry. I don't know how they can continue to ignore these state level AWB's when they clearly run contrary to previous SCOTUS rulings. The lower courts have also ruled differently on them which should force them to take the issue up. It makes me wonder if a swing vote has changed his mind on Heller and McDonald. It's time for one or more of those old s.o.b.'s to retire and let Trump stack the deck.

The make up of the court is what's waiting to change. Once we replace Kennedy or Ginsburg (or both) we can see it swing in our direction.

If Hitler-y won they would have heard a 2A case and ruled against freedom already. These POS thought they had it in the bag with activist judge appointments already ruling BS and have the highest court in the land stacked against us.

Hope we can turn this shit around

Keep the faith monkey and just remember that what goes around comes around.

Just hear what happened with Pelosi LOL

She tried to Parrot Hillary's manttra of Every woman has the right to be believed against her sexual accuser.

Oh well . . . unless it's America's oldest Democratic Statesman.

Pelosi is toast brother! All the youngsters in California already hated her as an establishment Flack, so take that to the bank.

They are playing politics over protecting the constitution. By choosing not to hear it they are much agreeing with it without putting their names to a vote.

They are failing at their one and only task.

Has anyone read the comments tied to any of the media sources carrying the story? Anti-gun folks are in their glory and standing tall in their view that no one needs an AR and trashing anyone who posts anything even remotely pro-gun.

They keep saying that they want a national conversation on guns, yet they obfuscate facts, bully and gang up on anyone who even tries to logically talk about it. I see tbis anywbere there is public comments and any tkme they appear on the news. All they want is for guns to be gone, period. They wlll do anything to acieve it as long as they feel the ends justify the means.

The pendulum will swing back this way with MY PRESIDENT in office...

One or two of those old birds will either quit or die within the 3 years Trump has left....then we will have the next 20 !!

Back