• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search everybody, every time

Keith,

I got your earlier email with the links to these two incidents. Thanks.

The comments to the second one surprises me how stupid people really think. Not to mention the description failed to point out why he was in the car in the first place.

The first video looks like the bg lifted the gun from the guy walking into the other room, then slight of hand and then stuffed it in his pants....

Pulled it from his back to his pocket at 0.41?

4 dead following shoplifting? What the hell did he steal?

Not sure just what he shoplifted. His actions sure serve to underscore how cheap human life is to the criminal thugs who populate our communities.

ripjack13 said:
The first video looks like the bg lifted the gun from the guy walking into the other room, then slight of hand and then stuffed it in his pants....

Yep, that move did not look like the work of a run-of-the-mill shoplifter. That looked like a professional with some serious training... Looked like a scene from one of the Bourne movies.

Onespeed said:
ripjack13 said:

Yep, that move did not look like the work of a run-of-the-mill shoplifter. That looked like a professional with some serious training... Looked like a scene from one of the Bourne movies.
My exact thought.....

Sent from my SGH-I747M

Snowman366 said:
Not sure just what he shoplifted. His actions sure serve to underscore how cheap human life is to the criminal thugs who populate our communities.

Point well made.

Back