• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shaving ???

Except for a brief fling with long girly hair in the 70s, I was always just a straight crewcut type.
Nobody ever shaved me except me, unless there was surgery involved.

BTW Djcala,

Family Dollar sells a damn near identical copy of Old Spice that is really cheap. I keep a bottle around just for kicks.

I always wore Old Spice from the day I learned to shave. Over the years people gave me all kinds of stuff, & I remember when bottles of men's aftershave were given out as premiums on a carton of cigarettes.

My parents smoked a lot, and my mom bought cartons of smokes at the PX. She gave me about 20 bottles of Roman Brio and Hai Karate . Some of you might remember the silly TV commercials they had at the time.

Well the stuff was mostly useful as a disinfectant and for thawing frozen locks. Popularity with the ladies was strictly a TV fantasy.

The Stache and the chin hairs stay.
Everything else on the face gets shaved.
Use to be 2 or 3 times a week.
Now my 3.5yo complains about the stuble on my face so I shave it everyday with my Mach II.
No cream anymore just cold water and the razor.
Only takes a couple of minutes.
Anything for my Daughter! :)

Through various stages I have worn Beards. The longest was about a 10 year stretch that ended about 8 years ago. I also went through various equipment. Now it's just a cheapo Bic disposable about 3 times a week.

The moustache on the other hand has been around for over 40 years. It's not fancy though, just your average, every day stache .

Back