• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shot Log?

basically a notebook to reference back to. ive started one because I want to hone my long range skills with my .308. unfortunately im impatient, and usually just grab the rifle and a handful of ammo, and go sling lead.

For long range shooting I record similar data, but in a small notebook where I also record my scope dope. When my wife found my little black book, I laughed my ass off seeing her face when she realized it was full of ballistics data...

For long range shooting I record similar data, but in a small notebook where I also record my scope dope. When my wife found my little black book, I laughed my ass off seeing her face when she realized it was full of ballistics data...

So, page 17 says something like "Blonde, .308, 500yds, 3 clicks up" ? ;)

Ha, not quite.

Have everything I need right here at home. Besides, the Mrs. is an excellent shot too...

Doesn't sound like something I'd use. I don't do a lot of long range shooting unless I'm at work (long range used loosely).

I'm more looking for something to use to record amount and kinds of rounds used, on what weapon, and how they performed. I could do that with a notebook easily.

Back