• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Re: Show off your Tactical .22!!!

walmodov said:
I wish they sold this stock for my original 702. I am currently making a SCAR stock for it from some ideas I got from another forum. Hopefully it turns out good.

I see you list Hi-Point C9 in your signature line.
What a great gun. I have one and I'm thinking seriously about buying another!

I polished the throat and feed ramp (with a little flitz) and and made sure the lips on all the mags were opened up enough and it just shoots like a champ.

Sorry, didn't mean to get so far off topic. I just got excited to see another Hi-Point fan.

Carry on, we were talking about tac .22s

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Nice set-up!

If you're lookin for a compact reflex red dot, be sure to check out the Sightmark Mini Shot. It's a high quality, affordable option that would be perfect for that 45° mount...

viewtopic.php?f=78&t=2513

I had, their was a seller on Amazon, but the 4 reviews were all 1 star reviews, so I'm kind of timid to spend the money, however my current sightmark had mixed reviews and I absolutely love it.

edit: but based on what I just read in your link, I think I will probably take the chance on it, the seller on Amazon has it listed for $50 and it qualifies for free shipping with Prime, so it's not like I'm taking a chance with too much money.

Let me know what you think if you end up grabbing it. I highly doubt you'll be disappointed...

Nice!

Welcome to the forum. Be sure to stop by the New Members section and introduce yourself to the crowd...

Here's a few shots of mine
When I had a red dot on it (tasco or some other cheapy)
mossberg22tac.jpg

3x9 with 1" carry handle mount
imageokn.jpg

how it currently sits with the flashlight, utg covers, brass catcher, and a tired kitty
imageyda.jpg

Can't wait to get my flat top in the mail!

I'll bet it does!

So are you intending to put it to use as an HD tool, or is it just a cool add-on you couldn't resist. Just curious.

Quick question, getting ready to change the stock on the rifle for my GF. Is the "buffer tube" milspec or commercial? Figure someone that has already changed to stock could chime in for me.

Got a FDE lmt style stock. Also mounted an NC star 3-9x42 carry handle scope.

I decided to take off the shell, mask off some tiger stripes and try to match the stock's FDE.

It came out a bit lighter and grey/greener than I expected. So I repainted the stock to match the shell :p

I'll take some better pictures in the sunlight tomorrow. It almost looks white in this photo...
cc65edc1-9af0-f182.jpg

Back