• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

People complain too much about how hard this stock is to take apart i just laugh! Its really very easy i just tore the entire gun apart down to the firing pin it only takes 15 min.

zeuce said:
People complain too much about how hard this stock is to take apart i just laugh! Its really very easy i just tore the entire gun apart down to the firing pin it only takes 15 min.

ever done a smith and wesson 15-22...i can have that down before you get all the little screws out...

zeuce said:

To me it's more of a "I don't want to do this often as I don't want to strip out the holes."

speedyquad said:
zeuce said:

ever done a smith and wesson 15-22...i can have that down before you get all the little screws out...

I wish! if I could get those unrestricted in canukistan I wouldnt own the 715T!

Hello, everyone! Introducing myself and posting a pic of my 2 Mossbergs. A 715T flat top and a Mav88 12 Gauge Security. During transport, they share a nice, cozy space in a tactical case that I jokingly call my Zombie Apocalypse Response Kit.
Let's see if some sharp eye can tell, exactly, WTH it is that I mounted on the 715T ;)

Attachments

• ZARK.jpg
    ZARK.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 154
image.jpg image.jpg I'm new to the site, just got my flat top two weeks ago, still want to add a few extras but here it is so far

Welcome to the forum from NY and congrats on your new Mossy. Good lookin' rifle. Thanks for the pic.:)

Back