• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Re: Show off your Tactical .22!!!

looks like a fun day!!!!!!!\

Yeah I think I definately spent the least amount of $$ that day, considering the guys in the background are setting up the MG42. He also brought his AK, Thompson, Chinese Burp Gun, and 10/22... all full auto. What an awesome day!

thompson.jpg

burpgun.jpg

AK47.jpg

MG42.jpg

MG422.jpg

Painted my mossberg tatical 22lr wanted somthing differnt tell me wt you think was really easy to do

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    945.8 KB · Views: 56
that pic was on the original postings from when i got it. the only difference now is, it is dirty.

2.JPG

The model is a Mossberg 715T. The current variant designation is NM DMR AR22A4. It receives the variant designation because it has a sling, 3-9X scope, Walther tactical flashlight, & a 2 in 1 Mossberg grip/bi-pod - 5 accessories. MILSPEC bag & MILSPEC Patrol/Security MAG flashlight. The knife is a combat machete with lanyard. The lighter is a tactical Zippo used for timing & heating bobby-traps. I like the dual tan & black, there is just a color difference for neither night or day ops. It isn't mission specific & creates a color silhouette - color indifference.

Here is mine. Red rails. Leupold VX-2 scope. Have a red dot off the 45 degree not shown in picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 36
Here's mine! Got a few more goodies on the way for it. Can't decide if I want to paint it or not. Can't wait to go to the range.photo (5).JPG

This is my 715t. Ive had it a couple years. first thing i did was add the laser cheap crossman laser. works good enough. and a cheap trueglo scope and the front handle with a compartment where i keep a pocket knife. then i was trying to use a carbon fiber wrap to wrap it i got the stock pretty much how i want it. i did most of the carry handle. but still need to do more. Then i removed the long factory quad rail and replaced it with a shorter aluminum quad rail for an ar15. i machined the aluminum pieces you and mounted them to the rifle so i could mount the quad rail and then another smaller aluminum piece to lock in the factory front strap loop. Today i picked up a flash hider but might be a couple days before i get around to mounting it. i haven't decided if i should thread the barrel...or bore the flash hider to fit over my barrel and use a small setscrew. either way. it will find its way on there lol. Thanks for checking this out. there are some really nice ones in this thread. i browsed thru every page.

217959_10151021528653386_1526195002_n.jpg
mine.jpg Snapchat-20140823051357.jpg

Last edited:
Back