• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

067f8037eb625a29f10e07b062e7ecd8.jpg

Here's my girl !

Just received my foregrip in the mail. Do these require a screw to bolt on? Mine did not come with any hardware.. Thanks!

Just received my foregrip in the mail. Do these require a screw to bolt on? Mine did not come with any hardware.. Thanks!

Usually they will clamp on to the rail. It would help if we knew what grip you have as there are numerous ones out there..

Usually they will clamp on to the rail. It would help if we knew what grip you have as there are numerous ones out there..

Whoops sorry. Just noticed the grip tightens to the rail as the cap on the bottom is tightened. Thanks.

Completely stock, day 1. Just got it today. I wanted to start with something inexpensive to see if I will even shoot it much. Next year I may upgrade to a nicer semi .22.

Crappy cell pic next to my old Savage Mark II .22 I am refurbishing. Figured I'd try my hand at painting that and then decide if I want to mess with the 715T haha.

IMAG0316_zpsnpib7dwu.jpg

Thanks. I thought I had my profile better filled in so I just fixed that. I am in SW Pa not far from Pittsburgh.

I don't think so. These guns kind of split in half when disassembled. Here is what mine looks like broken down:

IMAG0319_zps9365bfdb.jpg

I think we need something like this to slide on the rails:

opplanet-scov-brc-00bt-00-2.jpg

I don't think so. These guns kind of split in half when disassembled. Here is what mine looks like broken down:

IMAG0319_zps9365bfdb.jpg

I think we need something like this to slide on the rails:

opplanet-scov-brc-00bt-00-2.jpg
Ah ok.....i have the carry handle version and just wanted a shorter forearm without the sight on the end like the flat top version.

Last edited:
How mine currently looks. I got the front grip, rail covers, and stock on eBay for $35 for every thing. The rail covers are darker than the stock so I may not leave them, but I was trying to avoid painting anything so it was easily reversible. The light was a Christmas gift, the scope caps are from Cabela's, the sling I had here, and the extra mags came from Tombstone Tactical.

20150109_093849_zpsintb0xfj.jpg

Hey fellow Mossberg 715T owners thanks for the add. I'm new to this forum and wanted to know where I can get a barrel shroud for the handle version. Also, where is a good/cheap place to buy extra 10 round magazines.

New to the forum. Here is my 715t. I added the Sightmark Sure Shot, green laser, foregrip, bipod and rail covers. Someday I would like to paint and maybe chop the handle off. Update: just added an NcSTAR muzzle brake.

PicsArt_1422418545464.jpg

Attachments

• PicsArt_1423172467660.jpg
    PicsArt_1423172467660.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
added a few more things .. now i have a red laser sight, ncstar illuminated mil dot scope, 1000 lumen green varment light, 2000 lumen flash light, forgrip with bipod, zombie green paint. 11009088_914812658563753_1377129379417250043_n.jpg

Back