• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Thanks from Ontario Canada.... Eotechs are great but hard to find in Canada. I switch it out on my Kriss Vector 45ACP.

No feed issues now that I was forced to switch to the 10 round mags.... Was getting 1-2moa last weekend at 50... Just a nail driver. Love my 715 but it only likes the tactical 22 rounds.

I just bought a new 715t kind of, the box and the rifle say its a 715t but its on a plinkster stock and it has no sights only a dove tail that I mounted a scope on.Mossberg doesn't show it on the website anywhere. Any ideas what I bought.

The flyer said 715t flattop $119.99 so I thought the pic which showed this gun was a mistake so I stopped in to have a look and when I pointed at the flyer they brought this out.

I haven't held one in my hands,,,,,but they are all over the internet.

Were you looking for the PLINKSTER Talo,,,,,,or the Talo Edition Flat top ?

7-G37227.jpg

Have you seen one like it before?
And I guess my next question would be is this the right section for me to show my
I haven't held one in my hands,,,,,but the all over the internet.[/QUOTE
Were you looking for the PLINKSTER Talo,,,,,,or the Talo Edition Flat top ?

View attachment 9622
Like I said the add said it was a flattop 715t I just thought I was going to get a reg flattop at a great price. Lol

Back