• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Skydiving

I did this around six years ago and stumbled on the video yesterday doing some PC work for a friend. I had gone to watch a friend do her jump and watched the "informational" video they show to people who are jumping. "Bla bla bla, you could die. Bla bla bla, you could die. Bla bla bla, you could die. Bla bla bla, you could die. They let anyone watch it in hopes they do what I did and asked for a sign up sheet while I was there.

I forgot what a stupid goofy smile I had on my face the whole time. Definately a look of fear mixed with excitement.

Has anyone else gone and done this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4nsdbUT3yw[/youtube]

Awesome video rip !!

I've done it twice...both tandum...once with a guy and once with a girl instructor.

Alas...video cameras were as big as the VCR you used to view the tapes and cell phones were called "bag" phones and were just out when Elvis was still "the King".

So...no proof, only intense memories !! :D

I'll leave skydiving to you guys. I don't feel the need to jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

Back