• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Smollet free on Bond

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
It appears that an appellate court judge has ordered that Jussie Smollett be released from prison after serving only six days.

Evidently he felt it would be too dangerous to have an angry hateful racist wealthy queer black man in jail.

Smollett committed a hate crime. He promoted race hatred. Then in court he proved that he is an unstable angry stupid man with violent tendencies.

But we must be careful not to be racist and so, we don’t dare put him in jail with all of those those other angry black men who occupy 3/4 of America’s jails.

(I’m not trying to tell you that every one of them belongs there, but this one does.)

It’s not the Maga supporters that Jesse has to worry about. He gave the whole black population a black eye.

Maga supporters think he is a total joke and just laugh at him, and his ineffectual prank.

But realistically, being let loose after sentencing on bond is more common than not. That's what you pay lawyers for. I saw it all the time.

Unless there is judicially reviewed evidence that there were flaws in the trial, he will eventually go back to serve his sentence.

I hurts my heart to see him suffer so much at the hands of his oppressors due to his lack of privilege.

But realistically, being let loose after sentencing on bond is more common than not. That's what you pay lawyers for. I saw it all the time.

Unless there is judicially reviewed evidence that there were flaws in the trial, he will eventually go back to serve his sentence.

Yeah, and I wouldn’t argue that while he is on appeal, and he obeys the rules of his probationer, that this shouldn’t be too much of a problem, because he will go back to jail.

Maybe. I give him a 25% chance of trying to sneak off.

Back