• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Smurf's wishlist

I was looking at the black aces tactical quad rail for my 500 and then gonna add MBUS for an AR but don't know how that would affect my POI. Any help on this would also be appreciated.
Found this picture online and found it to be badass! Probably overkill, but still.

Attachments

• RB7M-2T_mobile_zoom.jpeg
    RB7M-2T_mobile_zoom.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 774
Check out this guys store on Ebay.
AVOID THE FAKES! VORTEXDEFENSE IS AN AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR OF BLACK ACES TACTICAL PRODUCTS.
http://stores.ebay.com/Vortex-Defense?_ ... 7675.l2568

It might save you a few bucks.
I just ordered a safety for my 500 that seems to be an exact duplicate of of the ETA safety that I have. It was a couple of bucks cheaper.

As a disclaimer, I have no affiliation with this ebay seller except for the fact that I just bought something from him.....LOL!

LTB,
Thanks for t
he post man. I have even looked at the vortexdefense website and thought about buying from them. I just can't justify to myself 140 bucks for a piece of aluminum. Lol

Smurf, your point of aim/point of impact will be like anyother rifle sight or even the MBUS on a rail, just have to get sighten in.

If you can get the rear sight figured out or get OFM to replace the barrel, there are fiber optics and night sights that would be a direct replacement without gunsmithing.

Ill agree all day long the BlackAces rail is badass!!! :D

I'm guessing brad...,
Thank you sir for that information. I am now wondering how would I get them to replace the barrell without having to give them my left testicle? Lol

I do understand the sighting in of aftermarket sights, just want to be sure.
Would you be willing to make a suggestion as to which fiber optic sights would be best? As in quality and affordability...

Well, I know LES has a front fiber optic from AIMPRO, don't know about the cost, and Meprolight makes a front tritium night sight for the rifle blade sight. There's another company someone had found that had a three dot set up, may have been Ameriglo.

The Ameriglo set runs about $50, I found the front blade on Meprolights site but with no price. Bout as helpful as I can be right at the moment.

My replacement fiber optic front blade from Aimpro was $29...

Installed it myself in a couple minutes...

LES,
I have called mossberg all morning but have been on hold since. I then shot them a email and am now waiting on a reply. Would you have another number instead of the one listed on the website?

Thanks man.

Nope.

I usually get through to them, but it takes some patience. I've never been on hold for more than ten minutes...

Just got off tghe phone with em and they are sending me a "williams" rear sight. Hope that is what I need. He (dave I think) was kinda a dick but he sent me a free part so I ain't gonna complain to much. Lol

Willims is a good sight. I have their fire sights on my 500c barrel and love them

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

Hey guys,
Would the stock furniture from a newer Mossberg 500a fit my older shotgun? I figure it would but just wanna make sure. Got a friend willing to trade me his furniture for a sling.

Back