• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

So Frustrated

Sucks about the delay today, but a week long cruise sounds like a worthwhile use of time to me...

Except in Bermuda. If the ships first mate is named Gilligan, I'd pass.

LOL

So I got back from my cruise on Sunday, had a really good time, and had to work Mon. & Tue., so I went up to my LGS and did a little shopping. I had my mind made up and then I found myself standing in front of a wall full of Mossberg's and no where on this wall did I see a 51411. I wanted to scream. So I walked to the other side of the store and grabbed 5 boxes of Federal 00 Buck. So I asked one of the sales guys I know and he went in back to check if they had any. He comes back out empty handed, and says your in luck, I got several coming off a truck as we speak. So here it is my new 590A1 (51411) fresh out of the box. So now onto disassembly, a good cleaning and a treatment of Frog-Lube.

IMG_00931.jpg

IMG_00951.jpg

I love my 590A1 model 51411. You'll get good mileage out of it congrats.

Keep an eye on the cartridge stopper. If you have FTF issues that's 99% the problem. Just bend it a little straighter and it fixes the problem.

8084557973_80c8c74947.jpg

Water Monkey said:
I love my 590A1 model 51411. You'll get good mileage out of it congrats.

Keep an eye on the cartridge stopper. If you have FTF issues that's 99% the problem. Just bend it a little straighter and it fixes the problem.

8084557973_80c8c74947.jpg
How do you like that Hogue 12" LOP Stock? I'm trying to decide to if I wanna buy that now or wait till December for the Magpul SGA

I can't speak for WM but I love my Hogue 12" LOP overmolded stock. Bolted right up there like it was made by Mossberg and zero issues since.

I'm partial to a 13" lop... But of course that's not a hogue standard :) would like to try out the forend again though!

I'd probably go with the hogue forend if I didn't have to modify it to fit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back