• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

So how do I get the magazine release lever back on?

Hinc

Copper BB
Finally took it apart after about 500 rounds through it, and holy f**king christ is this thing a pain. So I managed to get the bolt and trigger assembly back in, and the shell back on, but naturally, with all things being absolutely horrible on this gun, I can't get the mag release lever back in.

I can see the hole on the other side, but naturally theres a big piece of metal now preventing it from going through.

Is there any sort of magic trick to this?

Once this thing is back together I'm putting it up for sale. I heard it was a pain, but two hours to get the thing apart and back together (and it's not even together yet) is a little much for me.

And the fact that mine is now a bolt action rifle (it never cycles a single shot properly), I'm done. I gave it the benefit of the doubt, and it let me down.

ahh yes another "happy" customer...look at the smith and wess 15-22 as a replacement after handing the headache over to some one else...i did and i am so happy for it...

mine was a single shot too, until mossberg fixed it, the bolt would stay open.
then it wouldn't eject right so mossberg fixed it again...then i sold it and bough the smith...

let's compare the smith to the mossberg...
push the mag release with one finger(leaving the hand in the shooting position), the mag falls out ready for another to be inserted...

wanna clean it...push a pin from left to right, rotate the lower away from the upper, pull the charging handle and bolt out...clean, put the charging handle and bolt back in, rotate the lower tow the upper, slide the pin back in place...load and fire...no tools required...

Is speedyquad any help to the forum? i vote for a perma ban.

Who spends all this time trolling a forum just to bash a rifle?

Back