• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Something different.

ImAShrimp

.270 WIN
If you want something a little different... sometimes you just gotta make it yourself.
SANY0064.jpg

SANY0063.jpg

Ooooohhhh, I likeeeee!!

Nice work, and love the M&P as well.

You just earned your first Reputation Point!

WooHoo! I feel so accomplished. Like I've been made or something. :D

I'm pretty proud about this case. Once I got the M&P I had to carry it in something unique. When I saw this empty violin/mandolin/viola/whatever case next to the dumpster, I just new I had found what I was looking for.

After about 2 days of work and $3 worth of foam, I was satisfied with what I had done.

Making the ammo tray into a two-tier design was pretty thoughtful, as was deciding to include the extra CR123 battery.

That is pretty damn cool!!

What light are you running on your M&P? I carried the 40c for a while and was frustrated at how few lights actually fit it.

MikeD, its a Sig Sauer STL- 900. However, when I ordered it I didn't realize that the accessory rail was too short for it. I had to machine a part to allow it to fit. I may post a pic of it if you're interested.

I no longer have my M&P but feel free to post pics, I'm always interesting in learning something new.

I switched to a G19 and am using a TLR-1. If I recall correctly the TLR-3 was the only model I could find that fit the 40c. I didn't care for the TLR-3 brecause of the plastic construction.

I really miss the M&P it was a great gun.

Man, you are resourceful!!! Genius too! Nice work, well done!!!

Def a gift!

I can make stuff, but I'm not that creative, i see how things come apart and go back together and mod stuff to make it work, the geometry of things... but nothing like that! I dont see something in the raw materials.

I continue to be impressed by the membership of this forum!

Back