• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

South Dakota Check-In and Hello

Paul605

I am Paul from South Dakota, and have been a Mossberg shooter for too many years to admit to. Have a brand new JM Pro 22" 930. I suspect it will be the same as my other Mossbergs...a "work horse".

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your 930. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Hi from Kansas! I'm new here as well and like what I see! Used to live in Hot Springs...regret leaving! The wife and I visited in '99 and it sure has changed. I moved just before they found the wolly mammoth burial site and in the years I've been gone the town has prospered for sure.

Hi from Kansas! I'm new here as well and like what I see! Used to live in Hot Springs...regret leaving! The wife and I visited in '99 and it sure has changed. I moved just before they found the wolly mammoth burial site and in the years I've been gone the town has prospered for sure.
I truly love the wide open spaces in South Dakota. I live in the Aberdeen area, and though it is having a recent crime spree that is associated with some changing demographics...it is still where I choose to be.

Back