• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Squirrel!!

MikeD

I'm Your Huckleberry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
I took yesterday off and spent the entire day in the woods. I didn't see any deer within range but I did see a squirrel. I missed the first one but this one was not so lucky. I lost an arrow and a cheap broadhead but it was worth it. I can't tell you how many of these guys I've shot at and missed with a bow over the years

XBowSquirrel_20151111_002_zpslgqniml0.jpg

Sorry for the blacked out corner, it was sunny and I could hardly see the display on my camera, I didn't even notice until I downloaded the pic. I have a pic without the shadow but it does not include the awesome hat!!!!

That's a good shot Mike.

Last time I was in my stand, there were 4 different squirrels at the same on the ground around me looking for nuts underneath of the leaves.

But I wasn't going to shoot a Rage at one.

I might would try with a field point and may would even be able to get close to scare the crap out of one, but I would give no guarantee's that I would actually hit one. lol

Back