• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Storm Damage

CaddmannQ

Will TIG for Food
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Heavy storms predicted for us never materialized at all. No wind to mention. No hail. Not even a little thunder and lightning.

After two days of steady rain they’ve had some minor mudslides in other areas, but so far nothing in the way of storm damage to report locally.

Normally our winter rains come in with a lot more wind and commotion, but this is like a very calm steady kind of rain. It is exactly what we need.

I know some of you guys were very close to the path of the recent storms in Kentucky, Tennessee & Ohio. The videos of the funnel clouds were pretty impressive. I’m glad I wasn’t anywhere close.

In spite of the 200 miles of devastation, our news out here is focusing on a lot of other issues that are not nearly as important.

Anyhow, I hope all of you Mossberg Owners survived the situation without hardship. From where I sit it looks like it’s gonna take 10 years to clean all that up.

I just saw a report that they closed Highway 1 below San Francisco due to the threat of mud slides. One county got 7 inches of rain in one night, just north of Los Angeles, And there’s 2 feet of new snow on the mountain above Lake Tahoe.

We’ve had maybe 2 inches of rain in three days locally.

Yeah, no one wants to be close to anything like that.

Glad you're OK too caddmann

Now Biden gets to prove he can build back better. I'm waiting to hear him mumble on about that. Looks like Kentucky might not be his priority.

Yeah, no one wants to be close to anything like that.

Glad you're OK too caddmann

Thanks, John. So far the worst thing for me is I can't drive the fancy car until the roads dry out. I got it too clean.

Back