• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Streamlight Stylus Pro LED Penlight Review

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
Stylus Pro®

stylus-pro-2011_logoed_full.jpg

stylus-pro-2011_black_enlarged.jpg

stylus-pro-2011_red_enlarged.jpg

stylus-pro-2011_blue_enlarged.jpg

stylus-pro-2011_silver_enlarged.jpg

Developed for multiple tasks for professionals and sportsman. The hallmarks of this light are its compact durable construction, optimum beam output and a tailcap switch for single-handed operation.

C4® LED technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
Unbreakable and scratch resistant polycarbonate lens.
C4® LED (white): 1,033 candela peak beam intensity; 48 lumens measured system output; 6.25 hours runtime
Powered by two "AAA" alkaline batteries (included)
Push button tail switch – momentary or constant on operation.
Tailcap switch for momentary on/off. O-ring sealed, shock proof and drop-tested construction. Water resistant per IPX4; in accordance with specification EN 60529:1992. Tear resistant nylon holster. Unbreakable pocket clip.
L x D: 5.3" x .6" (134 x 15 mm)
1.64 oz (46.9 g)
Matte Black, Silver, Blue or Red

Very stylish...and I like the fact that it uses regular AAA batteries.

I have two of these...one in the Jeep and one on the nightstand...

Surefire C2 Centurion

SUREFIRECENTURION-1-1.jpg

And a few other odds & ends...the thin black flashlite at the top (below)is similar to your penlite.

FLASHLITES-1.jpg

It is a great penlight and its size makes it an excellent choice for EDC. I use it primarily for eye exams with my patients but it also stays in my pocket for EDC. The AAA batteries was a huge plus for me and a big reason I went with this model over similar ones on the market.

Patients ?!

Should I be calling you Doctor ?!

Wow... :shock:

That's awesome Doc...

I have a Female Yellow Lab...going on 10 years old...she still thinks she's a puppy.

yellow_lab.jpg

Thanks! Labs are such good dogs; they are definitely one of my favorite breeds.

I find myself in a lot of very low to no light situations at work and was wondering how well this has worked out for you. Sometimes I'm in a large warehouse and need to see all the way to the other side, can this pull that off in low/no light?

This is certainly not as bright as full size flashlight but it lights up a room really well. It goes pretty far for such a little light. How big is the warehouse?

The bigger ones I'm in are around 2000+ sq. ft. I have my tactical flashlight that works VERY well, but they take some pretty expensive batteries, so I try to avoid using it unless I'm trying to disorient someone or light up the entire place. I've tried LED maglights, like the one Shooter pointed out in his picture, but they tend to fall short of lighting up everything. We're issued the big maglights, aka beat down sticks, but I hate wearing it on my belt with all the other gear I have. I may look at picking up a 5.11 Light for Life. They've got some good reviews.

Back