• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Streamlight

The StreamLights are a no-brainer to me. They work, they are cost effective and ergonomic. I own SureFires, but they really don't impress me for the $$$.

IMG_2026 (2).JPG

I have two TLR-4 light-lasers, one for bedside gun and one for carry gun. One for carry gun, the plastic slide part that slides on to the pistol rail broke- sent it back- had it well over a year- got an email yesterday from UPS saying I had a package from Streamlight to be delivered the next day- (today.) It's a brand new TLR 4. They're good people.

I had to pull my G34 with TLR-1 late last night on a very dangerous call, and again I was not stunned at how bright and penetrating the light was in pitch dark. I was once again comforted with my decision to mount that device on my GLOCK34. And the flood coverage is just perfect for a weapon light. Lots of throw, plenty of flood, and some good spill. I am just amazed at these lights and own several, mounted on several duty guns.

Back