• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Susan Powell’s Body found?

CaddmannQ

Will TIG for Food
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Almost 15 years ago Susan Powell went missing in a strange “camping trip” in the Utah desert. She was never found.

Her husband later killed his children and himself, and his brother also committed suicide.

Some vandalism was recorded at an abandoned mine out by the Dugway missile range, shortly after her disappearance. The whole headframe was burned and pushed down a 200’ shaft.

Last week, Diesel Dave and Dave Sparks went down that shaft and dug it out.

Forensics are not in but they recovered burned clothing bits, bones, and bits of a shotgun like a 500 cruiser maybe.

I never did a follow up on this, but those guys went down in the mine shaft had caved in, and they dug it out for like a week, and found bones, burnt clothing & other items that all went to the laboratory.

None of it turned out to be conclusively Susan Powell‘s.

Other investigations into her disappearance after that event at the mine have also proved fruitless. It was postulated that her murder might have taken place in Utah but body may have been moved to Idaho or some other location unknown.

Back