• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Syria/Israel

I don't blame Israel. They should not be expected to accept a pre-emptive strike from anyone. Israel doesn't take crap off of nobody, nor should they be expected to.

If anyone needs an example, just even a few years ago, they launched a full scale invasion over a few border guards.

Not saying a few border guards are unimportant or insignificant because they are not, just pointing out that they'll go full on smack down on you if you threaten them.

Furthermore, everyone knows that Obama has failed miserably in foreign relations. Especially in the mid-east. Most of which are muslim countries that could give a shit less what the UN or the US or Israel thinks. And hence why the term Apologizer in chief came into existance.

Israel knows they cannot depend on the US as a strong ally like they once could. And unfortunately, so does everyone else.

Amazed they have survived as long as they have

Leadership cant get squishy even for a minute

arabland_zps8cab99bb.jpg

John A. said:
Israel knows they cannot depend on the US as a strong ally like they once could. And unfortunately, so does everyone else.
Canada would do well to listen to that sentiment. For far too long we have depended on our southern cousins for security and protection. Any fool knows that our defences...that's even laughable, have long been far from adequate to protect our own borders. Since ww2 we have only maintained enough military force to meet UN and NATO obligations.

Everyone must realize that things always change and you cannot continually depend on others to look after you.

I'm sure Israel will continue to slap Syria until they smarten up! IMHO, I doubt that Syria seriously wants to tangle with Israel. They're trying to take opportunistic potshots, I don't think they're a serious threat right now. They've got so much going on inside their own borders. I think they're trying to distract everyone from the genocide they are trying to perform on their own people.

Israel has always had a tough go of it and that does not appear to be changing anytime soon. Those are some tough people and I admire their courage and endurance in the face of overwhelming and unrelenting opposition. They know that their ultimate security rests in their own hands...allies or no allies.

IMO, I would be surprised if Israel ever let one of their enemies go full nuclear capable either...speaking in particular of Iran. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't allow that threat to be held over their heads.

cmcdonald said:
John A. said:
Canada would do well to listen to that sentiment. For far too long we have depended on our southern cousins for security and protection. Any fool knows that our defences...that's even laughable, have long been far from adequate to protect our own borders. Since ww2 we have only maintained enough military force to meet UN and NATO obligations.

Everyone must realize that things always change and you cannot continually depend on others to look after you.

I'm sure Israel will continue to slap Syria until they smarten up! IMHO, I doubt that Syria seriously wants to tangle with Israel. They're trying to take opportunistic potshots, I don't think they're a serious threat right now. They've got so much going on inside their own borders. I think they're trying to distract everyone from the genocide they are trying to perform on their own people.

Israel has always had a tough go of it and that does not appear to be changing anytime soon. Those are some tough people and I admire their courage and endurance in the face of overwhelming and unrelenting opposition. They know that their ultimate security rests in their own hands...allies or no allies.

IMO, I would be surprised if Israel ever let one of their enemies go full nuclear capable either...speaking in particular of Iran. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't allow that threat to be held over their heads.

It may not be Syria as much as the factions within its borders. How do you differentiate a missile from the Syrian government vs Hezbollah? Either one will do significant damage. If Syria can't control the factions and missiles within its borders Israel has no option other than eliminating the threat.

^Good point. Its hard to contain the crazies and wage war on the masses at the same time. That being said, groups like Hezbollah will operate wherever they can find sympathizers and gain an ideological foothold; they don't care who they hurt in the process of achieving their own ends.

my 2 cents

so the "rebels" know they dont have the muscle to knock off the Assad regime

first thought
lets start this chemical warefare issue Obama said, he and the USA wont stand for that..
then when Obama goes squishy on his tough words and the line in the sand...no news there

the "rebels realize Obama is all talk and bullsh!t.. they ask themselves who will kick Assad's a$$...

......ding ding ding.......

the Israelis!!!!!

lets pull Israel into this....they will soften up the Government maybe even kill Assaud and then we (the rebels) can come in for the death blow.. our enemy will take out the government and then we will contuine the fight against Israel.

in the above text --------> "Rebels" = Muslim Brotherhood

I'm surprised Israel has been as restrained as they have been thus far with since Obummer came into office and made it clear that he isn't going to support them. Fortunately they seem more than capable of decimating enemies if needed.

From the looks of things Isreal had their fill.

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

Back