• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tactical Mav 88 finally completed

I completed the updates to my Maverick 88 12 gauge with the following: Hogue Overmold Forearm and Adapter Nut, Archangel 7 round shell carrier, GG&G Ami Single Point Sling Adaptter, Single Point Bungee Sling, Phoenix Technology Kicklite Recoil Reducing Stock and Cheek Rest. When I tried to upload pictures it said the pictures were too big.

Hi and thanks. I just need to fill up some 1 gallon water jugs and go out and try it. I don't have a separate picture of the stock. You can go online to see one. I actually ordered my through Walmart from Golbal Sportsman just included a shell holder, which I didn't like or use, and the single point bungee sling. If you go the route I did just keep in mind that if you also get a GG&G sling adapter you'll need to replace the screw that comes with the stock with one that is at least a 1/4" longer. I was able to find one locally that was an exact replacement.

Oh the other thing. IF you go with a Kicklite stock and need some more info about it talk to Brenda at Phoenix Technology. She is fantastic and very knowledgeable about their product.

Back