• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

TAGAMATU

dakatl

Copper BB
the TAGAMATU....

TAGAMATU_01_zps188a38ad.jpg

That certainly is an interesting fella. The more I look at it, the more intriguing it is.
How is it with the AR sights?

ripjack13 said:
That certainly is an interesting fella. The more I look at it, the more intriguing it is.
How is it with the AR sights?

I am happy so far with sights at close range . That was my intent with this build as a HD weapon.
with the M3X, a fast acquisition when things go bump in the night, it all works out just right. :D

maybe i will try throwing some slugs down range and see what happens, but I wouldn't expect much accuracy being 18" and with that breacher barrel. .

dakatl said:
maybe i will try throwing some slugs down range and see what happens, but I wouldn't expect much accuracy being 18" and with that breacher barrel. .

I hope to hear what you say after throwing a few slugs downrange. I got a WalMart 930 tactical that put up a great group of rifled slugs out of the breaching barrel. If I took the extended tube off it, I would consider hunting deer with it. Mine is very accurate out to the 75 yards I shot it at.

IMG_0774_zpsc296dbad.jpg

nice build sir..may i ask what heatshield was used here since this is obviously not the stock commonly found on mossberg shotguns..

again kudos :)

havoc21 said:
nice build sir..may i ask what heatshield was used here since this is obviously not the stock commonly found on mossberg shotguns..

again kudos :)

thanks, the heatshield is homemade.

I like it!!

Torquemada - do not beg him for mercy. Torquemada - do not ask him for forgiveness. Let's face it - you can't Torquemada anything!

daytime dave said:
dakatl said:

I hope to hear what you say after throwing a few slugs downrange. I got a WalMart 930 tactical that put up a great group of rifled slugs out of the breaching barrel. If I took the extended tube off it, I would consider hunting deer with it. Mine is very accurate out to the 75 yards I shot it at.

IMG_0774_zpsc296dbad.jpg

this is one great looking SPX....

Back