• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tales of the Shotgun video

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I'd like to take this time to say hi, and welcome you to mossberg owners forum

We want you to feel welcome and comfortable.

In the meantime, I know that mossberg shotguns are one of their most popular guns, so if you'd like to watch a short video on the history of shotguns, this is one of the better ones I have ever seen and wanted to share it with you.

Great video John. I learned quite a bit from that one.

Thanks for that, it was really interesting and informative. Definitely a big part of our history!

As I'm self teaching myself knowledge about USA firearms ie/500 pump this video history is the best !

Sent from my U9200 using Tapatalk

I thought it was very well done, and why I wanted to share with the good folks here.

Thanks for the heads up mossy. Looks like the old forum [youtube] embedding is different from the new forum, but I think it's working now.

Thanks for the notice. I originally had embedded that on the old forum software and it looks like the source has since been banned from youtube and the video deleted.

So, I found a new source to the documentary and is now working again.

Thanks Thomas Cross. You should be able to watch it now if you would like to try again.

I remember watching this episode a few years ago when the series aired on Discovery channel ( iirc ) . Not many shows like that on the tube anymore. Much preferred the historical shows to things like Duck Dynasty or others.

Back