• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

TapaTalk now available for Mossberg Owners forum!

Just joined forum and bought tapatalk, nice tool. Just took a moment to find Mossberg on it. There are many useful categories to choose from, worth the money.

Tried to access MO through Tapatalk tonight and got "Forum not available Error 404"... Not sure if it's something with the site or the app.

@DHonovich and @Shoten ...
Tapa talk users....this ap is not needed nor is it supported here on Xenfro (XF) It was designed to be used without it. This new software is supposed to be fully functional or however they call it. No app needed.
Also Forum runner is not supported either....

^^^ignore this post!

Last edited:
@DHonovich and @Shoten ...
Tapa talk users....this ap is not needed nor is it supported here on Xenfro (XF) It was designed to be used without it. This new software is supposed to be fully functional or however they call it. No app needed.

It isn't entirely clear what version of xenForo you're using, but Tapatalk is absolutely supported.

http://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=xnf

2-19-2014%203-16-22%20AM.png

I'd say a date of 2/19/2014 is as recent as it gets from an integration standpoint, and 1.x is certainly inclusive of 1.3.0 which is what xenForo lists as the absolute latest version on their website.

Tapatlk is how I browse and post on all the forums that I visit regularly.

Since it doesn't cost anything to run, and you know users like it, might I humbly suggest that you re-enable the feature?

I was just warming up to the Mossberg Owners forum.
I'd hate to not come back because a choice was made to no longer support Tapatalk.

Also, it appears that ForumRunner is also supported on xenForo, according to their website.

Should we interpret what you said as that you're choosing not to support ForumRunner and Tapatalk, not that it won't work with this new forum platform?

Um...on another forum I run, I was told it wasn't supported. I will look into this. Sorry for the mistake. It's not that we chose not to, It's just I was told it wasn't.
I'll add it to our to do list.
Thank you for the clarification.

It should be working now...we updated the plugin last night. Let us know if anyone is having trouble with it.

Not working. I cannot connect with my old link and it does not come up when I do a search.

Edit: Although I have to say so far their mobile browser presentation seems pretty nice, better than I expected. Esp for allow remote Mod functionality, something Tapatalk was not good for.

Last edited:
The old links will need to be updated to the new xf links...
Try that and let me know...

@ripjack13 I deleted the old account and when I search Tapatalk for "mossberg" or "mossberg owners" the site no longer appears.

For myself, I'll prob just end up using the browser view as I will get more functionality but Tapatalk is really easy to get in and out of for just purely viewing.

I don't have tapatalk so idk what is going on. But is it possible to cut n paste the address into it?

@ripjack13 Not really. It does not allow me to enter the address directly. I did try entering the www into the search field just to see and it still comes up with nothing. You just enter some search criteria, i.e. "mossberg owners" and it goes out and searches and comes back with available forums that meet the search criteria.

I'm not sure how or what it uses to connect to the actual site, that part all takes place in the background.

If I type "Remington Owners" or "Remington" I see it in the available forum list, I can select it, log in and be on my way.
2014_02_19_10.10.28.png
2014_02_19_10.09.23.png

Last edited:
Back