• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

TapaTalk now available for Mossberg Owners forum!

Works for me.
Thanks for not being the stereotypical forum admin dickhead.

I really appreciate the flexibility and willingness to listen.

Sent from my Apple Newton in 1993 with 640k of RAM

We are hear to provide the absolute best environment for our members to communicate in. Let us know if there are every any other issues or concerns.

I'm using Tapatalk now still having trouble navigating through forum, I only have a smartphone since my laptop packed up!so I'll struggle on and make do with what I got.

Sent from my U9200 using Tapatalk

Works for me.

Glad it works for ya now....
We like to keep our members happy. "We're high speed, low douche"
;)

I'm using Tapatalk now still having trouble navigating through forum, I only have a smartphone since my laptop packed up!so I'll struggle on and make do with what I got.

Are you having technical issues with Tapatalk or just trying to get used to it vs. your laptop?

Hi,just trying to get used to it on phone, I'm not too tech savvy! but enjoying the site, lot's a nice folk and guns '

That's our objective! Tapatalk was a bit of a pain to get used to when I first started using it but once I got it configured to suit me, it worked great.

Our new forum software works really well in a browser. It scales well on a smaller screen and looks and feels the same as it does on a PC. You might want to give it a try as well.

I downloaded T.A.T. but haven't used it much. My phone stays hooked to my speakers at work so I can listen to Pandora all day...the radio stations around here suck...LOL.

That's our objective! Tapatalk was a bit of a pain to get used to when I first started using it but once I got it configured to suit me, it worked great.

Our new forum software works really well in a browser. It scales well on a smaller screen and looks and feels the same as it does on a PC. You might want to give it a try as well.
Thanks MikeD..

Works for me.

----------
Lol, you must fly with that machine, mines only got 320k! Time to upgrade I guess...

Back