• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Target Sports 20" choked 500 Barrel $59

Conn 500

.270 WIN
CDNN was running a sale on the 20" (China, unfortunately) Mossberg 500 barrel with an Xtra and Cylinder bore choke for $59 (normally $69). Paid $150 + shipping for a factory, ribbed Mossberg 500 barrel that's a masterpiece. Have to say though that I'm pleasantly surprised with the knock off Target Sport 20" pipe that fits perfectly and will except your Accu chokes as well. The barrel looks like it was spray painted with BBQ black paint, but the 500 ain't no fashion show. Patterns nicely with the shells and choke combinations I've used. With an Improved Cylinder choke I get much better groups with FliteControl buck shot than my trusty 18.5 barrel. Not a bad deal if anyone wants to have a 20" barrel that excepts chokes. Durability ( finish, potential rust?) may not match the factory 20" barrel, but it does everything the Mossberg barrel does for $80 less when you can find the factory 20" for $150.

Back