• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

TEN 2020 Election Predictions

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
It's another world now folks.

And I mean that compared to just last month. Riots, looters, CHAZ...all in whirlwind of media malice.
(Saints Preserve US . . .)

From the eye of the storm here, I'm going to gaze into my crystal snifter and smell the vapors...
Hmmm....

#1- The riots+cops killed will be #1 of all issues, to Conservatives.
(#2- Deadly Zombie Kops, will be the general Dem ad campaign.)

So how will all this rioting play out in the Trump vs Harris election?
(#3- Joe's gonna have a sad and disturbing "condition" that takes him out. Aww . . . ;( )

Harris screwed her way up the ladder to be Mz. Law & Order before the drugwar days.
Then she really started swinging the influence around.
Will there be time for a Harris/Trump Law/Order debate?
(#4- Not IMO. 'Cause Joe's gonna drop on cue like a good tool of the elites.)

The real puzzler: Who does Kamala pull up to be Veep?
Maybe they'll just shoe someone in there in the dark of night . . .

Who's the ugly tank of a black woman with the huge gap between her front teeth? Abrams?
#4- I'm guessing her.
(#5- or that wimpy gay guy Booty-judge.)

#6- whomever will be non-white, non-male, non-straight, non-capable.
( & chosen mainly as a trophy candidate. Window dressing.)

The whole gangster world is gonna choke on their dinner laughing at the news.

(#7- big vandalisms of/near polling places, within 72 hrs of the election.)

So, Trump better steamroll them like Washington taking the field.
Like Nelson Damming the torpedoes.
Like Wellington at Waterloo.

Right now Republicans, Trump fans, and even rinos are keeping their cards close. Nobody's voting normally for Trump in the polls. His official popularity is low, like 38%, but IMO we are sandbagging the polls, whether instinctively or by design. The Media Low-scores it by infernal logic algorithms . . . algorithms inscrutable even to Al Gore hisownself. (You didn't know about Algore rhythms? ;) )

#8- Trump will win the electoral college in another popular upset.

#9- It will prompt the Dems to cry over recounts and stolen ballots etc.

#10- If it goes to the court, Trump will win.

These are my 2020 election predictions.

It looks like Harris is out and they're grooming Mz. Bass, chairwoman of the congressional black caucus. to be Biden's mate.
Her history might be much cleaner than the stale tart Harris.
I don't know.

Last edited:
Most of my predictions about Biden are likely bogus. I give him only a 50/50 chance of being "with it" enough to be on the stage right before Nov.
Has anybody noticed how fast Biden is seeming to age? He looks like he has a migraine headache 24/7/365.
This business is wearing on President Trump visibly, but Biden can't connect the dots anymore.

Well if you believe that everything we see is orchestrated, as in George Orwell’s world, Then Biden’s campaign may the evolve into a situation where Trump becomes criticized for attacking a mentally challenged person.

Do you remember the media claims that Trump made fun of a Physically crippled person?

What will they say when he goes after Alzheimer Joe?

It appears Kamala has had a botox "face lift", giving her the chance for the Pelosi "chronically surprised" eyebrows.
If it heals OK. Right now she looks pretty puffy.

I never thought Kanye would run for potus. After his loony campaign rants, his wife issued some vague statements about mental illness.
As the wife, I guess she'd know first.

When you vote by mail, remember that all postal workers are employees of the swamp.

They have had 4 years to make enough absentee ballots to assure whoever they put out there would win.

And they are fighting tooth and nail to be able to force the country in a corner to implement being able to do it.

Forcing absentee/mail in ballots.

As if fraudulent voting wasn't rampant before. Pfft.

Fellmann, I'm more concerned about the meddling by these New World Order folks than the Russians.

Our election process here in the U.S. is so screwed up the Russians only need to sit back, drink their vodka, and smile at the chaos.

It will be a memorable day in early November!

Regards

Right now Republicans, Trump fans, and even rinos are keeping their cards close. Nobody's voting normally for Trump in the polls. His official popularity is low, like 38%, but IMO we are sandbagging the polls,
I

I totally agree with this. I don't think Trump voters want to tell a strange pollster "Trump is my guy" because the backlash isn't worth it.
The resultant underpolling for Trump is not all that bad because great poll numbers can get you so clintonplacent that believing pre-vote polls will bite you in the count.

#8- Trump will win the electoral college in another popular upset.
I

Cadd, by "popular upset" are you saying "popular win but electoral loss" like 2016? That seems possible to me.

@fellmann, it was the Chinese meddling that brought us Clinton.

@Scoop, Yes an upset vote where the EC trumps the raw vote and the polls and the "unpopular" candidate wins.
They have had 4 years to make enough absentee ballots to assure whoever they put out there would win. . . .

And they're screwing it up, down, left and right.
Now it's not legal to require voters to put a stamp on a ballot, if everybody is forced to vote by mail.

When postage-paid ballots went out in the mail in a recent election, nobody considered that the post office wasn't going to bother canceling the non-existent "stamp".

When elections received the ballots dribbling in for weeks, nobody could tell who had mailed too late to be counted. Not one ballot had a date stamp.
Of course the post office never wants to take the blame for late mail, so some of the ballots were essentially declared "mailed too late" by the post office.

But there's no proof!

So now "suspect" ballots are being counted until a court declares they're OK.
Which won't happen before the totals are known.

And amazingly, people aren't talking about this!

Ultimately it will be won/lost in the courts.

We need more than this. There is no good observed chain of custody due to the possibility of tampering.
People trust the postman more than they deserve. Lots of US mail has been found stuffed in dumpsters.

Remember what they used to say about Chicago? Vote early and vote often!

Here we protest our mayor frequently,
Chicago used to protest their Mayor Daley!
(Rowan & Martin, circa 1969)
For 20 years that crook Richard Daley ran America's crookedest city--ran it until the day he died, like some European Baron.

And yet somehow brain-damaged Mayor Lori Lightfoot has made it worse.
It's a literal TV comedy of crooked politics tripping over itself.

Officious people go through all the motions when they can smell the BS under their noses.
But noooooo . . . we officially gotta believe all handsome gay black TV actors.
Even when everybody knows who the crook is, people still pretend as if they don't.

fixt.jpg

They have finally figured out Pres Tump will win so they're already calling FIX!
3 months before the vote . . . :punish:

Read this about Biden...
Speaking not so long ago, Biden said during an event: “He’s saying that it was President…(pause)…my boss.” He knew he had worked for President Obama, but just couldn’t recall his name.

Then during a TV interview, when asked about Covid-19, he stated: “We have to take care of the cure, that will make the problem worse no matter what.”

At a presidential rally in South Carolina, he announced: “Where I come from, you don’t get far unless you ask – my name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden.”

There’s one particularly chilling theme that will chime with anyone who's seen elderly relatives suffer mental decline. Biden loses his train of thought regularly, it’s the most obvious indicator – you’re talking away and they end up silently staring into space.

It happened to Biden during one session on TV and after a bit of mumbling, he had to say the only words he could: “I don’t know.

The only thing saving him from complete humiliation time after time are the printed notes, auto-cues and his off-camera staff. When he freezes, he loses his gaze and then eventually clicks back into gear thanks to these props.

Another crutch is that he often holds a pen or even a small notebook – which can figuratively convey the sense of being in control.

Pretty clear, huh?
Biden's decline is obvious if you were around for the Obama administration. He's not the man he once was, and the most he's ever been is a handsome guy with a believable line of crap.
Of course the believability wore off back before Benghazi.
And yet he's the best candidate they can run? Nah, even they don't think that.
Biden's only hope is Trump Haters.
And with his history, the PC crowd can get rid of him in a heartbeat, putting a black woman in the Oval Office.

BUT, now there's another fracture. There's twice as many hispanics in the US as blacks now.
Some of them aren't happy that they won't get the nod for VP. They wonder about "fairness".
We'll see more of this. . . .

Well Kamala’s face healed right up, and with a proper makeup job she was able to accept the VP nom from Gropin’ Joe. This is falling right in line with what I believed was going to happen, but I wasn’t expecting the kabuki eyebrow treatment.

I’m just dying to hear Joe tell her on TV how good her new face looks, then slap her on the butt.

So much for him not choosing a law and order candidate. This is curious to me.

Kamalas-Baggage.jpg

Back