• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Hype On The MVP

I Have owned My MVP for two Years!!! The T V Ads are Great ... and they have set the spark in the shooters LOL I looked at the MVP and bang I Ordered 4 of them I keep one and sold the others to shooting buds :) Some of My shooting Buddy's wanted to see them first :lol: :lol: You are lucky if you get to see one on the sales rack before it is sold and going out the door %99 of them are special order guns :!: I have yet to see one that did not shoot under one MOA and most are .500 MOA @ 100 yards I will dig out some of My MVP Targets and pots them later :!: :!: This gun has made it's mark and I get a kick out of the shooters who have overlooked this gun the past 2 years The T V ad's have them running to buy them :!: :!: but no guns to buy :cry: Great Gun Great Price .... Be Safe Shoot Straight DD

I've been looking into the MVP Patrol rifle and will likely pick one up if I happen to see any here in town. Seems like it'd be a fun little rifle...

Back