• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The MIA Roster

CaddmannQ

Will TIG for Food
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
TDY, AWOL, MIA, Or other misfortune as it may be, there are People I miss seeing on the Mossbergers.

(In no particular order…)

8C271072-BFCD-44F8-ABA3-075C01B2AAEF.jpeg
52712AFB-82B4-40B3-B083-BCA97E307B57.jpeg8AA33F7D-451A-42D9-877C-DD646802EC83.jpeg
3E0010B1-DE4F-4C47-B1A9-C4DBE230227E.jpeg
D74F9727-2685-4784-B8E0-104716D8B545.jpeg
5E14D506-DA56-46D5-BE14-5F131CB957CB.jpeg
4627DE15-D43B-4C10-AF17-F75B251352C7.jpeg
353802C2-5A4C-491B-B6E5-8593534DBF36.jpeg
6FB80A6A-8A14-41DB-AD93-0BA2AD57AD2D.jpeg
There are more…

I've been a member of at least a couple dozen internet forums over the years. Some I'm active in, most I'm not active at all. Many I've posted questions that may or may not have been answered and/or been over-moderated and I soon left. Many (like this one) have people that join, get their questions answered and/or sell the gun (or car) and do not return. Some people get busy and stop in infrequently. Some just like to lurk and I'm guilty of that from time to time. :)

Some members die and that is life. :( I've seen members continue to post as they succumb to illness and then one day they are gone. :( When I go, which I hope is later rather than sooner, my presence will essentially stop. As in I will no longer post and private messages will likely go unanswered. I do not have a contingency yet as to how the news of my demise will be shared by my relatives and I suspect that is not uncommon with forum members...

I have a few forum stops I make once or twice a day and this in one of them. I would be honored to have a beer or coffee with any of you but for some reason, distance makes that improbable. ;) Another is a forum for blue-collar types that build/repair/modify things, mostly metal. One of the most recent is a forum for self-made-firearms and that is currently an active forum despite the Government's efforts to ban them. With any forum, I find it is rewarding to share my knowledge and have gained quite a bit of knowledge, as well. :)

8B3BF740-4CCD-42AF-A5E0-8999E0FD9AA0.jpeg

I included Fellmann but unfortunately the photo didn’t get posted.
8EF3CD50-32B0-4EBB-ACCC-0A21BD4984FF.jpeg

Scoop is still kicking. I got a message from him Monday.

30 years of internet service here, so I also have seen many groups come and go. 99.9% of the people I have met in person are just as far away. Or passed away. I will be 69 soon. Lord willing.

Very Sorry to see that John A. has not been here since February. They had some awful flooding back then and I am hoping they didn’t get washed out.

Sorry that I am very much caught short on all of this, because I have had my head stuck so far down into my own problems and projects.

I also try to keep up with a welding forum, tropical fish, a bicycle forum, and an antique Plymouth forum, but I have pretty much abandoned the motorcycle forum I run and the Gnarwheels skate, bike etc forum which I started, “For Geezers on a Roll”.

A lot of the geezers have dropped since I picked up the board again, in 2008. The over 40 group is now mainly 60+.

Very Sorry to see that John A. has not been here since February. They had some awful flooding back then and I am hoping they didn’t get washed out.

Sorry that I am very much caught short on all of this, because I have had my head stuck so far down into my own problems and projects.

I also try to keep up with a welding forum, tropical fish, a bicycle forum, and an antique Plymouth forum, but I have pretty much abandoned the motorcycle forum I run and the Gnarwheels skate, bike etc forum which I started, “For Geezers on a Roll”.

A lot of the geezers have dropped since I picked up the board again, in 2008. The over 40 group is now mainly 60+.
Cadd, John A. is doing fine. He and I are good friends and communicate often.

Regards

People come and people go.
Times change….
Here’s to a stable future.
Cheers!

Your picture reminds me of when I used to teach motorcycle safety. One of the early exercises for beginning riders was learning how to push the bike walking alongside it (engine off). I would quip "this exercise is for those of you who will be riding Harley-Davidsons". :D

Back