• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Nuts and Bolts Of a MVP

I have been sick with this cancer But I wanted to share some of this with you all here are some shots of two of My MVP's as I AI the chambers in both of them so now they are 223 AI and not 5.56X45 They both will shoot the 5.56 but will then be fire formed 223 AI , I did not like the trigger in the MVP it would only adj down to #3 so I redid it with a new trigger spring .023 five coils X .180 the factory spring was .027 seven coils X .180 It was just to firm , It did not change the working of the trigger I polished the Bolt body and the Cocking Ramp It was hard to cock but not now Smooth as a Prom Queens Thighs But Not as Risky .... I also built a Recoil lug holder as Both the MVP's Had Crooked recoil lugs . I hope this post helps some of You out I will be giving these guns a hard a long field test this year P Dogging DD

If it is good weather above 45 degrees I am going to put some bullets down the barrels of these two MPVs
If God willing and the crick don't rise

Back