• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Original Mall Ninja!

WOW!

I don't know what mall that guy works at but apparently instead of shoplifting, their number one concern is keeping male shoppers from getting sodimized in restrooms... :lol:

Mike D posted this sometime back and I never knew the story before that. It is classic ! I sent it to a couple gun friends and we all got a huge kick out of it. Everyone needs to read it once....just do it.

I searched and didn't see anyone else posting it ... but yea, it's a must read for everyone!

Edit: :oops: So after altering the search I found it, but hey it is so awesome it deserves it's own thread! :lol:

BTW A one time experiementation while in the military, does not make one a homosexual.

the man was a SEAL, and a demolitions expert, but I couldn’t just let him blow himself up.

One time I had to do an dynamic entry on the ladies bathroom

I have personally saved the ass-virginity of several young boys in my days. But there are many brave men like myself out there who risk their lives daily, so that boys like yourself can live a normal heterosexual life.

These lines alone are worth the read. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have spent much of my life aspiring to be the just a fraction of the awesomeness that is Gecko45!!!

The man is a legend!!!!

There are a lot of funny stories on the internet.

I can remember one specifically that I was participating in that involved a gallon of crisco, a goat, a hooker and a pack of firecrackers.

John A. said:
There are a lot of funny stories on the internet.

I can remember one specifically that involved a gallon of crisco, a goat, a hooker and a pack of firecrackers.

Good times!! :lol:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I have not laughed this hard since Rossingol's machete incident!

One poster responded, ‘If Plan A is to take multiple .338 shots to the back, you really need to come up with a Plan B.” Needless to say, alot of folks started seriously wondering where this guy worked”

HahahhHahahhahhahahahhahaha

Sent from my iPhone 5

Back