• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

the secret is out photo heavy

Ky wonder

.22LR
through the years we have had some success on the farm

here and old 10 point

these two were taken the same morning within 5 minutes of each other, a 10 and a 12

heres a nice 9 point

a young 10 point

my nephews 8 point

these are justa few that have been taken off the place
we have and abundance of other critters as well

we have worked hard getting this old 500 acre farm up to what we wanted it to be putting out food plots to keep the wildlife fed year around, and now I am seeing that a realtor has been buying up places that border and selling it off in small parcels, to other hunters which I really don't mind except he has sold one guy a small 5 acre piece that is about 150 yds wide at it widest spot and the guy has moved in a small portable building/ as a cabin and ky has a 150 yd boundry rule when hunting

went up the other day to say hi , after seeing the guy in a tree stand that was looking right into my field, an the guy was a real arse and after a short visit I have determined that he was not welcome on the farm, most all neighbors are decent folks that have been given permission to access the farm if they have one that comes over after being wounded, I have given them all our cell numbers so they can alert us they are coming on the place to look for a wounded deer

Great photos. Those are some nice animals too.

I'm noticing a lot of logos on your hunters orange hats. I was given a warning about that a while back.

Not threatening to call the critter cop on you or anything, just trying to maybe save you from the same.

Kentucky’s Hunter Orange Clothing Law requires ALL HUNTERS and persons accompanying them, hunting for any species during the modern gun, muzzleloading, and youth fire - arm deer seasons, or a firearm elk or bear season to wear solid, unbroken hunter orange color visible from all sides on the head, back and chest.

Fine lookin critters. I know youve put in some good work.
Being a steward of the land and its bounty is an honorable endeavor. Reaping the rewards is surely a blessing.

So far I am the steward of the local possum population and I'm trying to put myself out of a job.

My cat is the steward of the local mouse and dove population, and judging by the way he gains weight I think he has the same idea.

The only other thing visible from my house is generally geese. I sometimes jokingly tell people that I hate geese because they're noisy and stinky, as we are right on their flight path.

The truth is that I
like to hear the geese honking. I like it a lot, because as long as the geese haven't gone extinct, we will have something to eat, and we won't go extinct.

Also I know that the water hasn't really dried up out in the valley. If the San Joaquin turns into a total desert they will quit coming here.

Back