• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Usual Suspects

Towmaster21

.270 WIN
I read a thread on Ammo Lands Facebook page on election night that Sen. Feinsteins camp was meeting with ATF lawyers about setting up a draft for a AWB.
Some of the listed things
No High Cap Mags
No Pistol Grips
No Grandfathering
And No selling or willing of listed weapons

Have been unable to find anyone or anything to confirm or deny but given the players this wouldn't surprise me. My question is would it survive the Senate, and what are the odds of it getting out of the House....or BO signing it by executive order?

That has basically been the approximate wording of the last couple of drafts that have usually died in committee.

The thing with no willing high capacity magazines, is when this generation dies, the next generation will have nothing over 10 rounds legally.

Some say, they'd have the burden of proof, but 50 years from now when we're dead and gone and an 18 year old has a dozen high capacity mags, it's not going to be very hard to prove that there was no possible way that he owned them legally.

So, what they are doing is trying to "smooth" things over letting those of us who own items that would fall under this description and "let" us keep them, eventually, no one would be allowed to have them, or access to them, and is just a "nice way" of banning them now, hoping that no one will think about the consequences down the road after we're gone.

It has not had the traction to get out of committee the last several times it has been submitted, but they will keep pushing it and pushing it until it eventually gets passed whether we like it or not.

The last time they did it, they tacked it onto the internet security bill as an amendment. That's how crooked and underhanded the bastards are. Trying to pass the bill into law that was totally unrelated to the content.

It should be illegal to do that anyway.

But they try to do it anyway.

Just like the Attorney General trying to "redefine" the definition of a sporting weapon.

There is no such thing, but they pick and choose what they want to write as if it is real.

I think we're going to be in for a real fight to keep our freedoms intact.

Considering its Feinstein I'm not surprised.....what I find amusing is the crying from people both gun owners and non about "You don't need an assault rifle". I think what people fail to see is that once all the sinister evil guns are gone your .300 Winchester is now a sniper rifle.....then thats gone. Then your .357 becomes a rotary high capacity hammer engaged ookie dookie satan piece. I laugh thinking it won't go that far but you just never know.

Back