• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The world will end on 9/23! Stock up on shotshells and beer.

The Bible says that only God knows the time or date. Not even the angels know.

Also, the 2nd coming and the rapture are two different things altogether and there is a timeline that you can recognize of things that haven't yet come to pass.

If someone says it's going to be Sept. 23, you can rest assured that you may not want to spend next months mortgage prematurely ;)

The world will end this Saturday so you don't have to worry about next month's mortgage. I saw this on Foxnews.com.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017...on-sept-23-christian-numerologists-claim.html

"Christian Numerologist"...really??
What the heck does that even mean?Where do these people come from and where do they spend their free time??
LOL
Numerology and astrology go hand in hand and are derived from the occult. Real Christianity and numerology have absolutely nothing legitimate in common with each other what-so-ever.

.... the world would be heavy on one side and then it would tip over and we'd all fall off!

(And that makes about as much sense as "Christian numerology.")

Yes, and with both hands, and a flashlight, and two assistants he could actually find his a*******.

This is what happens when crack babies grow up to become congressman.

Actually I never did figure out if he was really that stupid, or if he was just mocking the Admiral because he's a bigoted leftist elitist jerk.

The conspiracy theory goes that all major world leaders know about the threat of Nibiru, but are keeping the news secret from the masses due to the fear they would lose control over the populations if we knew what was coming.
upload_2017-9-18_0-23-16.jpeg

If "all major world leaders" were ever to keep a secret, then I would believe in the imminent end of the world.

The conspiracy theory goes that all major world leaders know about the threat of Nibiru, but are keeping the news secret from the masses due to the fear they would lose control over the populations if we knew what was coming.
View attachment 16424

If "all major world leaders" were ever to keep a secret, then I would believe in the imminent end of the world.
Too true!!! LOL

So, I woke up today and had that nagging feeling that I had forgotten or overlooked something. Wait! Wait! I remember! It was THE END OF THE WORLD! Damn, I guess I'll just have to wait until next time.

Don't Panic you guys: just remember that their yesterday is our today.

We just watch untill the world ends for them, and then it's our turn next.

Back