• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

This makes me PROUD of some teenagers <vid>

I'm English, but that gave me goosebumps....

So good to see people, of any age, who are proud of their country. I wish the majority of British people were that patriotic.

For some reason I had no sound?? But I knew what they are singing and I sang along with them. At least we have 3 young American ladies that get it! images (2).jpeg

For some reason I had no sound?? But I knew what they are singing and I sang along with them...

Hey, Rude. I had no sound when it first cranked up. But in the lower right corner there was a speaker icon that showed MUTE. I clicked on it and got the sound.

Try it again. It's worth listening to, especially for the words GLARE, AIR and BRAVE.

Hey, Rude. I had no sound when it first cranked up. But in the lower right corner there was a speaker icon that showed MUTE. I clicked on it and got the sound.

Try it again. It's worth listening to, especially for the words GLARE, AIR and BRAVE.
Ok, got it this time. That was awesome!! Those girls should be doing that on TV someplace. Thanks for the info.

Back