• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

This Retrograde Happened: Diary

Centuriator

.270 WIN
So, I sold off my Beretta 1301 Tactical LE model a few weeks ago on Gunbroker and made a killing on it, I had enough from the sale actually to buy not one but two Mossbergs. I wanted the Magpul edition 590A1 and I've had my eye on the Retrograde edition since I first saw one. And I was particularly wanting the 590 model, which does not have a ghost ring sight on it, thus, in my opinion, giving it a more classic sleek look.

And I was poking around on Gunbroker last Thursday and found a 590 Retro at auction for a pretty decent price, and assumed it would get jacked up to some crazy point as many do.

I put in a bid: $500 and got it for $490, it shipped out the next day, Friday, and I'll have it this Tuesday. Sweet! No sales taxes, no CC fees, $25 shipping, so I'm happy.

100087517_133991341600562_5315363848067219456_o.jpg

That is a beautiful shotgun. Congratulations on your purchase. I like my ghost ring sight but agree that the bead has a much more retro look.

Back