• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Thought Control through a Biased Media

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
Something that Scoop said in the Question of the month thread prompted me to start this.

. . . . . punishment should be for ACTING in a felonious manner.

I 100% agree & as Hercule Poirot would say, "Wishing to murder someone is not a crime."

In other words, we cannot make people's thoughts a crime.

Now we're all already being Clockwork Orange'd by the sub-conscious impressions from modern TV & "news" productions. 1984 came and went in a form that we never recognized. I think I could largely argue that lot of our thoughts are not our own original thoughts, but were put into us by subtle and unsuspected outside pressures.

This is why we have laws against "contributing" to the delinquency of minors.

The leftist media are pretty successfully training good young people not to want guns, and to not want to know about them, and to fear and vilify those who do.

And yet other folks have been brought to fear the officers of the law; and thus do all kinds of stupid things in the presence of anxious and weary police officers carrying high-powered weapons.

Most of those same young (future) perps don't know much about guns, but they do carry illegal guns, because they fear other criminals more than they fear the law.

I'm surprised that we don't have lots of accidental, unnecessary, and misguided shootings, because of stupid things people do in front of cops.

But I don't see any big media campaigns urging people to be careful during traffic stops, so that they don't unnecessarily endanger themselves and others, by doing common but stupid things in front of the police.

Instead all you see is a big campaign to vilify the police and the laws. They are selectively and successfully selling people the idea that because police are never to be trusted, & because Republicans control the federal government, that the police are worse than ever . . . . Literal Nazis out there gunning down minorities & pitiful cripples and retards at will, and with the full blessing of their evil Washington Masters!

That sounds like a pretty outrageous idea to sell people, but the media have sold people on a lot of strange ideas, when you look at history.

Anyway, rather than just keep harping about crooked and fake media, I think we need to look hard at the subversive thought control methods that are being used to convince America to buy white toothpaste and to hate white people. To love black presidents and hate black guns. To be black and white on issues that are clearly unresolved.

We are being successfully polarized, by a crooked media which points its finger at our president as the cause, and helps to create a popuation so stupid and misguided that they cannot understand the fake-out going on.

For an entire year now we've been subjected to the story of how Trump is the root of all evil.

Something like 98% of major Media news stories contain negative thoughts about the president, completely independent from any actual negative news which might or might not exist. And it's not just the poor folks that are being subverted by this.

I know some very very bright young guys with engineering licenses and the ability to solve complex equations and manage complex projects, who cannot see what's going on here because they don't have the perspective of age that my extra 30 years gives me on them.

This is all easy for me because I lived in an age before it existed. Where big brother was just in its infancy.

Last edited:
I wrote extensive papers on classics like "1984" ( Eric Arthur Blair, better known by his pen name George Orwelll ) ..."A Clockwork Orange" ( Anthony Burgess )..."Fahrenheit 451" ( Ray Bradbury ) and "Animal Farm" ( George Orwell ) in college...

Now... we are starting to see these ideas and ideals come to fruition in our society.

Sobering & Chilling doesn't cover it...

Well those Works never prevented this from happening but at least we were forewarned in many respects.

And this allows at least some of us to see exactly where we are in respect to those ideals.

As Pogo possum would have said, "We have met the enemy and he is us!"

I wrote extensive papers on classics like "1984" ( Eric Arthur Blair, better known by his pen name George Orwelll ) ..."A Clockwork Orange" ( Anthony Burgess )..."Fahrenheit 451" ( Ray Bradbury ) and "Animal Farm" ( George Orwell ) in college...

Now... we are starting to see these ideas and ideals come to fruition in our society.

Sobering & Chilling doesn't cover it...
I had read all of those, except clockwork Orange by the time I was in jr high. My young brain didn't grasp the true depth of the concepts at the time. I've yet to read clockwork Orange, it is on my list now though.

I had read all of those, except clockwork Orange by the time I was in jr high. My young brain didn't grasp the true depth of the concepts at the time. I've yet to read clockwork Orange, it is on my list now though.

I've read it and I've seen the movie and I would say that I understood the book A little better for having seen the movie, but I was very glad that I read the book first

I have tried to convince friends and acquaintances for decades the most important elections we have are school boards. The left started indoctrinating the young many years ago and fruits of their labor is now upon us. Of course then the school board members think they should run for city council, mayor, or congressional office. In effect, the school board has become the training ground for future senators and representatives.

As if video cameras on every building and street corner are not enough, we have every person above the age of 5 or 6 years old thinks they are a photo journalist. When danger presents itself their first thought is not to take cover or fight, but rather get their phone out and turn on the video.

Back