• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Trade in

You will really enjoy your new shotgun, not that there was anything wrong with your previous one.

If anyone wants the pistol grip, it's yours. My right hand and wrist are too messed up to ever be using that.

Nice looking Mossberg!

I like the fact that the 590 Mariner does not have the bayonet lug - I don't think I'd ever need to mount a bayonet but having more room on the mag tube to mount a light is something I definitely could make use of.

^ I agree. The only thing going on this will be a light, keeping it slim and clean.

I don't know what optimistic fuzzy math I was doing, but the balance on the trade was $326. Which I still feel is a good deal, but not that crazy.
Her she is, sorry I suck at taking pictures:
View attachment 10112
I have the same one. Love it. I put a sling on it. I don't expect I will ever use the pistol grip. Matter of fact the grips been sitting in its original package for about a year now, I never opened it, and probably never will.

I have the same one. Love it. I put a sling on it. I don't expect I will ever use the pistol grip. Matter of fact the grips been sitting in its original package for about a year now, I never opened it, and probably never will.

Surely, someone on this forum wants my pistol grip. I'll send it away for free, but I'm a noob and don't really know how to make that work.

I'll be firing it tomorrow. It is all clean and ready to go, I'm psyched.

Back