• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Trump Tells California To Give Back $3.5 Billion

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
From President Trump's Tweet:

"California has been forced to cancel the massive bullet train project after having spent and wasted many billions of dollars. They owe the Federal Government three and a half billion dollars. We want that money back now. Whole project is a “green” disaster!"

Yeah, I've heard it was so bad that they're now under audit by the federal government.

I'm also not holding my breath of kalifornia ever paying back anything.

Yeah, I've heard it was so bad that they're now under audit by the federal government.

I'm also not holding my breath of kalifornia ever paying back anything.

I agree John, I don't see any of that money being refunded. I did enjoy the tweet though. Trump may as well give them hell since he will never win their state anyway.

Tax all Kali exports to actual USA: wine,fruit meat whatever 1million % cripple them till either there government gets right OR the population runs them out of office, there is a third possiblilty they raise an army and declare independence, :ripper:
Insane ridiculous ideas yes yes they are, do it Mr prez

I'm afraid it's way past the point where anything like that would be effective. We're kind of painted into a corner here.

Half of US food comes from the San Joaquin Valley & truly half the people growing it are illegals.

BUT The other half are Republicans. The only ones in the state with any power. They are responsible for half the food in America, and they do make a lot of money.

If you ruin them, you ruined the only people in the state who have a chance to stand against the big entertainment industry and Silicon Valley.

And of course the price of food will go up all across the nation, while you all enjoy more free TV propaganda, and increasing control of the internet.

@CaddmannQ I would have to agree partialy for sure food costs would skyrocket, shortages even, for those who rely on the supermarket for they're food. There are however some left (a few) who eat seasonal and local..... We would have a windfall selling our goods locally and teaching how to,actually kill orgrow,and harvest and clean prepare and cook food. Many lived well fat and happy east of the,Mississippi long before,West even discovered.

I can imagine that food smuggling would go up quite a bit.

But I don't see any of this happening.

What's going to happen is the lawyers are going to fight and they're going to make a fortune and we're going to pay for it.

Our new governor gun Grabbin' Newsom has declared that he will go ahead and build a short part of the train from Bakersfield to a city nobody ever heard of.

This will not allow people in LA and San Francisco to commute, which was the original plan.

In fact I'm not sure what it will allow, since very few people are riding a train here now.

I don't think that faster trains will change that situation.

Everybody here owns a car, and in order to ride the train you have to leave your car at the train station where it's going to get robbed.

A train stops when it wants to, but a car stops where you want to.

It's just a totally inconvenient form of transportation compared to the private automobile.

But California is full of empty-headed feel-good idiots who will spend other people's money for anything that sounds laudable whether it makes sense or not.

I bet the south and Midwest could get by without food from California if need be. Plus we could keep our bees here and California would lose much of their crops.

I said "half" but that isn't correct. We only sold 1/8 of the country's total ag last year. It's a lot, but we have 1/7 of the official population here!

You would get by OK. ;) but it would be a big mistake.

California farmers are almost all republicans.

The rural are the folks that would get hurt the worst.

AND They're the ones Hollywood and Silicon Valley fight the most.

One of my best friends retired last summer. He has lived in Omaha his entire life except for his stint in the navy almost 50 years ago. Now he is planning to move to Oregon, on the coast, a little town called Florence. He is very conservative himself,as his wife. I wonder how he will handle the "change". I think I would be in a bad mood every day if I were on the left coast.

Things are breaking up here, as they must. As uniformly leftest as our state govt has become, they can't hold it all together for ever, because their crimes come to light on a regular and continuing basis.

The Calif papers have given our new Gov the cold shoulder. I guess being a rich, handsome personable guy isn't enough for his democrats. He is too white. This division will ruin the dems. They will retain "control" but they won't get the agenda through the governor.

EDIT. . .

On second thought, I should say that they will put huge pressure on Newsom to sign everything. They will play the race card until it is worn thin.

Last edited:
Back