• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ukraine Coup is now an invasion

And this is what happens when your historical stance of being a bitch comes to fruition on a national scale.

This will get ugly before it gets better because of the ethnic Russians in Ukraine. It will not turn out like Georgia did in 2008.

This demonstrates how different Russia views the world compared to everyone else, and the influence that they are able to have with those on their borders.

Budapest Memorandum doesn't mean jack, except for the petulant whining that is going on right now for Russia to stop it (memo was about nukes). Strongly worded statements are all that is going to be issued. Nobody wants to risk war with Russia, which means they will do as they please. I think the best that the Ukraine can hope for is a partitioned country where the Crimea becomes part of Russia.

What was the description of our response the other day that was so fitting? Oh yeah. "Flaccid".

I think that about sums it up.

Thanks for posting John. Maybe looking the other way on a Ukraine invasion by Russia is part of Obama's "wait until after the election" comment he got caught making during the last election.

I get no joy out of writing this...our President is a loser.

Back