• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Uncle Mike´s Push Button Detachable Swivel

Used the quick detach sling swivels on a variety of guns and they are of a common size had by many manufactures. No issue there. However, the question is inserting the bases into the gun and if the bases would be secure?

Assume you drill a hole and glue them in. Solid stock and goid glue shouldn't be an issue.

Regards

Yeah.. i have gone through several options regarding QD mounts..
Youre lucky you are living in the US :) every type of nice hardware / furniture is at least double the price and sometimes triple the price :/ here.
Its aprox $40 for Uncle Mikes QD mount ( on sale )
Just realized i dont have the money atm. I have a home job for $5 in the works..

Thanks for all input btw

I was "given" a set from Grovtec. It says "GT" Puch Button Set ( GTSW06 ) -is it the same cups as "QD" ? Its probably just the name right ?

Last edited:
Alright.. Thanks man ! Im totally new to these QD swivels.
I have never used them or seen them live before, until today :) Hence my noob question

20190306_162114_800.jpg

They certainly have their place and provide operational flexibility. On some weapons you can have multiple attachment points in support of different tactical situations and/or transitioning to and from a single point to a two point configuration.

The only con I have with them is that your sling can get twisted. Something that doesn't happen with fixed loop attachments.

Regards

Back