• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Vent Rib Width -SA-20

FL-Boss

Copper BB
i just purchased a new SA-20 Turkey Thug - but don't have it yet. Looking to order some new TruGlo sights before it arrives.

MY question.. does anyone know the width of the vent rib? Is it the same as the Moss 500, 835 etc?? They have the mossbergs models listed but no SA-20. I know this gun is a little different since it's mossberg international. Already found out the choke threads are not standard mossberg and in fact Beretta/Bellini.

welcome from NY and congrats on your new mossy.
i don't own a SA-20 but i'm sure one of the other SA-20 owners will chime in soon and be able to help you.
enjoy the site.

Welcome from MI!!

I'm not sure on the SA-20.

Have you looked at the Williams Fire Sights? They come predrilled with multiple holes to fit a variety of rib widths.

BTW if you do find out please post it up here so others may benefit from the info. - Thanks.

Does anyone here have a SA-20? can you please measure the width of the vent rib on top of your barrel?
It's likely .375in ... but I would like to be sure..

Back