• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

**VIDEO** Home Defense Shotgun Build

Water Monkey

The man, the myth, the monkey
Supporter

ATTENTION THIS VIDEO IS 1 HOUR LONG!!!!

I have made this more user friendly on the actual youtube website where this video is located (Click the Youtube button on the lower right section of the video embed):

On this page right below the video you will see this:

------------show more--------------

^click this line

It will expand the information so you can skip to parts of the video which interests you the most.

Kind regards,

Water Monkey

Last edited:
Good video, glad to see it on here!

After watchin it, I've decided to go with the velcro shotshell card in place of my rigid 4 shell side saddle. One particular reason I dislike it is because of havin to remove hardware like screws to be able to break the gun down...

Rossignol said:
Good video, glad to see it on here!

After watchin it, I've decided to go with the velcro shotshell card in place of my rigid 4 shell side saddle. One particular reason I dislike it is because of havin to remove hardware like screws to be able to break the gun down...

What got me going for the velcro side saddle initially was when I was hearing horror stories on a perfectly good working 930 having reliability issues due to the mounting of the side saddle.

So I looked into other methods. I was so impressed with the velcro I put it on my 590A1 as soon as I got it.

:lol:

I think we can all agree that this video deserves a sticky. Anyone out there looking to put together an HD set-up or that might be on the fence about a particular add-on needs to take the time to watch this video.

One again Water Monkey, thanks for taking the time to put this together...

Great post! Thanks for sharing...

Water Monkey said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSUUVI1iyYs[/youtube]

ATTENTION THIS VIDEO IS 1 HOUR LONG!!!!

I have made this more user friendly on the actual youtube website where this video is located:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSUUVI1iyYs

On this page right below the video you will see this:

------------show more--------------

^click this line

It will expand the information so you can skip to parts of the video which interests you the most.

Kind regards,

Water Monkey

hello WillDawgz welcome from NY....

Attachments

• TY flag.jpg
    TY flag.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 798
Recently got a 500 when wife's brother died. discovered it was sawn off and too short of a barrel, so I swapped the barrel out for an 18.5"

Back