• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

*VIDEO* - Water Monkey Blowing Division Lead!

Wilson really made this slide well. Damn thing slides like its on ball bearings. Everyone who picks it up and racks the slide giggles at how it glides. Then racks it 3 more times in disbelief and a shit eating grin.

It cycles fast, I'm back on target fast, 4lbs trigger pull breaks faster than madonna's chastity with a back up dancer. The 9mm with a full steel gun is butter. And that's with shit fmj target ammo.

The flared one piece magwell really glides the mag in so much faster as well.

Just need a lower front sight... and a bit more aggressive grips to stabilize the recoil a little better. My grip could use work as well. That's a training issue on my end.

In a box at UPS now being shipped back to Wilson. Getting a lower front sight to get me shooting POA/POI

It will be interesting to see how i do in a couple of weeks time...

I'm entered in the NRA World Shooting Championships (https://wsc.nra.org), and that covers all disciplines, including USPSA, cowboy action, precision rifle, 2 gun, 3 gun and Clays.

The testing thing is you must use the provided guns.... no practice, just pick up one of the guns and mag(s) and shoot the stage.

Last year I came 89th out of 130 amateurs... I hope to do as well, or better, this year..

I can dream of shooting as well as WM.. :)

It will be interesting to see how i do in a couple of weeks time...

I'm entered in the NRA World Shooting Championships (https://wsc.nra.org), and that covers all disciplines, including USPSA, cowboy action, precision rifle, 2 gun, 3 gun and Clays.

The testing thing is you must use the provided guns.... no practice, just pick up one of the guns and mag(s) and shoot the stage.

Last year I came 89th out of 130 amateurs... I hope to do as well, or better, this year..

I can dream of shooting as well as WM.. :)

That sounds like FUN!

Let us know how it goes! Video!

I'm on work lock down till November. Financial statements and board meetings... coupled with weekends yelling and cursing at client mistakes and staff missing audit procedures will run my life the next 8 weeks.

Back