• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Virgin mossberg 930 owner

john1

Copper BB
Hello gang, What a fantastic site you have here. I was able to find almost all the answers I was looking for...A hugh wealth of knowledge. Thankyou for having me and I look forward to participating in some discussions. :)

John1

Welcome aboard! You'll find a great group of knowledgeable people that are always ready and waiting to help. Looking forward to seeing pics and more posts from you.

Welcome from MI!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome aboard, glad you're lovin the site!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 930 and any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome! I've recently swapped a 500 for a 930. Which model do you have? Where do you shoot??

It's a great group with more than just Mossberg knowledge to offer.

Look forward to more!

Good morning! Good to have you on MO!!! I'm glad we have been helpful to you already!

Jump in anywhere and post away!

I am from Pa. Here are a couple pics of my mossberg 930 roadblocker, I added +3 tube, tacstar flashlight and an optics viewer, pistol grip stock. unfortunately there does not seem to be a whole lot of accessories at this time. but I love the gun anyway. I have many more pics of some of my other weapons. I have always been a pistol head but I am expanding into different guns as well.

Attachments

• 120110_081.jpg
    120110_081.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 302
  • 120110_083.jpg
    120110_083.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 302
  • 120117_085.jpg
    120117_085.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 301
Back