• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Voodoo Tactical Shotgun Scabbard

Tw1st2k

Copper BB
Hi All,

I'm considering buying a scabbard for my mossy and I really like the 'Voodoo Tactical Shotgun Scabbard" for my 500 Blackwater edition, with M4 style adjustable stock/pistol grip combo. I read one negative review that said this is a great scabbard as long as you don't have a breacher barrel on the gun, I guess the jagged edges tear at the lining of the sheath. Anyone have any experience with these (with breacher tipped barrels?)
Or does anyone have any suggestions of a similar scabbard? I'm looking for something 1.)compact 2.)sling/molle attachments and 3.)priced under $50

Thanks!
34.jpg

http://www.voodootactical.net/p-34-molle-shotgun-scabbard-fits-18-inch-remington-870.aspx

and I apologize if I've posted this in the wrong area, I'll repost elsewhere if necessary.

That is exactly the one I own...good quality !!

...and this is as good a spot as any for your question.

I've got one too. Like shooter said it's a good quality scabbard. The molle webbing is nice, I use a Condor shotgun reloader pouch on mine.

I don't have a breacher on my shotgun so I can't help you there. The flashlight I use has a jagged bezel and so far hasn't snagged the inside of the scabbard.

i had one and that is why i sold it was the breacher barrel would all ways hang up sliding it in . great quality product and i want another case from them but it was not made for my shotgun .

My Condor scabbard is exactly like the Voodoo and two of my shotguns have the breacher barrels. You just have to be a little more careful putting the shotgun in without shredding the lining, but it works just fine. As far as different brand scabbards go, from what I've seen they're pretty much all the same...

I just bought a scabbard and I can confirm what LES says: they're pretty much all the same. I bought a Condor because I found a good deal with free shipping, it came in OD Green, and had great reviews. Almost every review of the Voodoo scabbards I read were good, too, so I wouldn't be worried. And from what I saw, it almost looks like one company makes them and everyone else just puts their label on them.

Here's a pic of my 930 breacher in the Condor scabbard...

I replaced the carry strap with a Blackhawk 15rd shotshell sling. Loaded up the sling was way too heavy to use on the weapon itself, but it works great on the scabbard for a little extra on-board ammo...

Yes Sir,

I've got two of those 25rd reload pouches set up on a drop-leg platform. They come in pretty handy...

Back