• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Vortex Ranger 1000 ......... Does anyone have one ?

tattooo

.30-06
253291634ec237f729886d08f3c25b5f.jpg

I just ordered one of these over a Leupold model mostly because of the No questions asked Warranty. I have other Vortex products that are top notch but just wanted to know how you all like this product .....

ok I figured that just didn't sound like that. I know the Nikon Prostaff 7 has a similar feature. I've been eyeing it for a while.

I know...they make it sound more confusing than it needs to be....i heard the prostaff's are a great product. ...let me know if you pick one up....

I should have made my move when Amazon had the Prostaff 7 at $199. Like a goon I thought it would stick lower on black Friday. It actually increased in price on black Friday. I'm eyeballing it daily to when it's closer to $200 again.

Really....It went higher on black friday.... those scamming ba $ tards....ha ha ..... Definitely jump on it when it comes back down in price

Back