• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 ffp ebr2c moa

I'm a bit late to the party, but I've got Vortex glass on every rifle I own. Great service and an unbeatable warranty. A couple of weeks ago my wife's AR-15, with a Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16 on it, got knocked off a shooting bench by a very hard gust of wind. My rifle also went down, with a Nikon Buckmaster on it. My wife's scope suffered some cosmetic damage on the windage turret and a small scratch on the sun shade. The scope did not lose zero, and works perfectly. My Nikon Buckmaster was toast, no response to elevation changes at all. I called Vortex and the new parts for my wife's scope were on the way the same day. Instead of getting the Nikon fixed, I just ordered a Vortex exactly like my wife's. I have the Viper HS-T on both my .308's and love them. I'm about to put one of my older Viper HS's on my wife's new Mossberg Patriot in .243 Win. It's a 6-20X50, and a bit of overkill, but I have it laying around, so why not. Just need to order some new rings for it.

Back